Retail Training in Australia
Retail Training programs that get your staff fitter for business!
We work in partnership with our clients to actually increase service standards, measure performance and score results as distinct from just reporting on them.
Our Retail Training program consists of three core parts which when combined deliver improved results for your business.
Retail Doctor Group’s customised retail fitness training programs focus is on building increased skills and engagement throughout all levels of the business.
Retail Training Topics
Some core topics we train on include:
- Retail Selling Skills
- Visual Merchandising
- Retail Management & Leadership
- Category Cardio (Category and Inventory Management)
- Fiscal Physical (Understanding the Numbers in a Business)
- Limbic® Retain & Delight customer training (based on consumer profiling and staff training to understand individual target groups’ needs).
Retailing Training Tailored to Your Business
We are not a ‘one size fits all’ training provider rather we tailor our programs based on client requirements. Ours are programs built by retailers, for retailers. Using our extensive range of existing modules, we are able to create a custom program for your business.
We take the time to get to know your business prior to developing your program including:
- Existing KPI’s
- Current skill levels
- Past and present training programs
- Current customer service levels
- Brand and service style
A point of difference to the Retail Doctor Group service is its proven capability in developing a tailored, best practice program for its clients based on the understanding of desired outcomes.