Blending the Digital and Physical Worlds Retail Asia Expo 2015 Helps Retailers Develop With the Industry
HONG KONG, CHINA–(Marketwired – Mar 31, 2015) – As the retail environment in Asia evolves to meet consumers’ changing expectations in the digital age, Retail Asia Expo 2015 brings together the region’s most influential retail professionals, sharing insights on the latest market trends and providing tailored business solutions to keep retailers all armed for new challenges. Retail Asia Expo 2015 will be held at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre from 9 to 11 June.
Now in its seventh year, the region’s most influential retail trade fair is expected to attract close to 10,000 retail professionals seeking solutions to their most pressing challenges, with more than 200 exhibitors from 50 different countries to showcase their products and equipment.
The industry’s premier trade event, Retail Asia Expo is an inspiring combination of exhibitions, seminars, awards and networking opportunities. It features a series of professional events related to retail technology, retail design & in-store marketing, as well as industry awards which will honour top performers and drive further development of the industry. The expo also runs concurrently with the Omni-Channel Retailing Conference.
Boosting Sales by Embracing the Future of Retail
Retail Asia Expo 2015 will present three focused exhibitions and a comprehensive seminar series to introduce the region’s participants to the latest industry movements:
- Retail technology solutions, including point of sale (POS) systems, RFID tracking systems and mobile applications;
- Retail design and in-store marketing products and services, including the latest developments in interior design, flooring, displays and lighting; and
- e-Commerce solutions for marketing, payment and logistics.
Omni-Channel Conference: Innovative Ideas and Networking
Held at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre from 9 to 10 June, the Omni-Channel Conference will be an opportunity for senior retail executives and key decision makers to engage with expert speakers from around the world. These industry leaders will discuss effective retail strategies and best practices, and share insights into how retailers can attract and keep today’s more affluent and demanding Asian customer in their specific market, and expand the customer base while raising brand loyalty.
Among the speakers confirmed for 2015 are:
- Mr. Aimone Ripa Di Meana, Chief Executive Officer Cross-Border Marketplace, Lazada Group
- Ms. Alessandra Cama, Regional Chief Operating Officer, GfK Asia, Consumer Choices
- Mr. Andrew Eldon, Chief Executive Officer, Strawberrynet
- Mr. Bobby Liu, General Manager, Mainland China Management Centre and Group eBusiness, Chow Tai Fook
- Mr. Brian Walker, Chief Executive Officer, Retail Doctor, Australia
- Mr. Derek Ng, Chief Executive Officer, Pricerite
- Mr. James McKeogh, Director, Management Consulting, KPMG China
- Mr. Vincent Hui, General Manager & Head of Personal Banking Division, Bank of East Asia
- Mr. Luke Grana, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Grana
- Ms. Crystal Hung, Managing Director, Chocolatier
- Mr. Jonathan Cummings, Managing Director, Start JG
- Mr. Harry Markl, Regional Managing Director, ZALORA Southeast Asia
Retail Asia Expo 2015 and the Omni-Channel Retailing Conference will be held at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre from 9 to 11 June and 10 to 11 June respectively. For more information, visit www.retailasiaexpo.com.
Read the full article first published on MarketWired on March 31st 2015