Dominique Lamb has extensive experience providing industrial relations and employment law advice to a range of small, medium and large businesses across a range of industries, having filled the roles of Chief Executive Officer of the National Retail Association and Director of NRA Legal. In 2020 Dominique was a finalist in the Telstra Business Woman of the Year Awards. Dominique plays an integral role by liaising and advocating on behalf of retailers at Federal and State Government levels on all areas of policy.
- 2024 Consumer and Retail Trends Webinar: Predictions for Consumers and Retail for 2024 and beyond
- 26th State of the Nation – How to Build Customer Loyalty?
- 25th State of the Nation – Register Interest To Attend In-person
- Operations & Training Webinar: How to Grow a Sustainable Retail Business
- Limbic Webinar: How To Build Customer Loyalty With Personality Profiling
No comments to show.