Brian Walker, CEO of Retail Doctor Group will be presenting at the NRA’s (National Retailer’s Association) Future of Retail Forum at The Sofitel Sydney Wentworth on Monday the 7th of September.
Brian will be presenting on the topic of: The great debate of digital disruption
The digital revolution threatens to disrupt the retail space as we know it. But is it all threat or more opportunity? Join Brian to explore:
- Insights into the latest retail technology trends;
- How it affects consumer behaviour and the customer journey;
- Best technology fitness tips for your retail business; what works, and what doesn’t work anymore; and
- How to become a connected retailer.
In conjunction with the Future of Retail Forum, the NRA Young Retailer of the Year will be announced at the evening Gala Dinner and Awards ceremony. Retail Doctor Group are proud to support the NRA and ‘The Young Retailer of the Year Award’ and are offering the Scholarship Award to one lucky Young Retailer.
The Scholarship Award
An exceptional young retailer, with a noteworthy retail career to date, will receive a one-on-one mentoring from Retail Doctor Group’s CEO, Brian Walker, one of Australia’s leading retail experts. The recipient of the 2015 scholarship will over a 12 month period receive:
- Retail tours to understand what it takes to be a truly ‘fit’ retail business;
- Co-development of an individual growth and career development plan;
- Regular mentoring sessions with Brian Walker to discuss and improve skills and expertise in the retail discipline;
- Invitations to industry events; and
- Complimentary copies of collaborative research projects with Retail Doctor Group’s global retail expert network, Ebeltoft Group.