Interested in taking your retail consulting career up a level?
- An experienced retail leader? (multi-site is critical)
- Degree qualified?
- Personable, analytical, customer focused, and stand for your customers’ success?
- Looking to grow your career inside a growing business?
- Resilient, focussed and have that unique blend of ambition and humility?
- Significant consulting and advisory experience in retailing?
- A passion for working within an evolving retail industry?
- See the moving parts in a client’s business?
- Write insightful and powerful reports to key senior stakeholders?
- Build insightful sustainable solutions for your clients?
- Know how to transform and deploy strategy into retail deployment
- Roll up your sleeves and work alongside our clients in implementing the right solutions?
- Enjoy being the best in your field of consulting/advisory?
- Love “cracking the code” for your customers?
- Build long term business rapport with your clients?
- Actively seek to improve and innovate your customer’s business?
Where will we find you?
- A sole trader in retail consulting looking at the benefits of a brand driven team approach?
- Wishing to earn above sector income from being the best in your field?
- You are a senior retailer who has consulted successfully in your career?
- A successful retail advisor/consultant who may seek to form a valuable client focussed partnership with RDG?
- You wish to take life to a new destination in one of our trademarked countries?
- You may be any of the above and may wish to enjoy the flexibility that we can offer?
Why Retail Doctor Group?
Well, we are…
- One of Australia’s leading, award-winning, retail consulting and advisory companies
- 11 years old and growing
- The Australian elected member of Ebeltoft Group (a world-wide alliance of retail experts from 26 countries)
- Utilising our proven “fit for business” system to generate exceptional results
- Converting insights into award-winning action for our clients
- A fun team that values and respects you and your contribution
Does this sound like you? Sound like we could be a good fit?
If you are interested in taking your retail consulting career up to the next level, please contact David Kindl at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter explaining why your experience, skill set, and passion would make you a winning retail doctor.
Applications close Friday 14th April 2017.