The Neuromarketing Masterclass provides you with practical guidelines on how to utilize neuroscience insights and concepts to lift the effectiveness of your marketing and communications strategies.
The 2013 series is presented by Dr. Peter Steidl
RDG Insights are proud to support and endorse this masterclass series and the ongoing education of marketing professionals in the field of neuromarketing.
Who should attend…
Senior marketing and agency executives and professionals who provide input into the development, review or approval of marketing, brand, communications or innovation strategies and plans.
You will be able to…
- make effective use of neuroscience insights into how the consumer’s mind works, allowing you to lift the effectiveness of marketing, brand, communications, innovation and shopper marketing strategies
- find new approaches to addressing some of the most daunting marketing and communications challenges
- gain an in-depth understanding of how the consumer creates brand and ad memories, allowing you to shape these memories – and the resulting purchase decisions – more effectively
- appreciate the importance of all marketing and communications to be on-code
- find out how you can segment the market on the basis of goals that drive purchase decisions
- develop strategies that disrupt the habitual buying of consumers buying competitive brands, without disrupting the habitual buying of your own brand’s consumers
Australian and New Zealand Neuromarketing Masterclass Series 2013
Registration 8:45am. Sessions start at 9:00am and finish at 4:45pm
- Adelaide 16th September 2013; Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, 55 Frome Street Adelaide
- Auckland 27th September 2013; 19 Princes Street, Auckland
- Brisbane 23rd September 2013; Botanical, Brisbane Botanic Gardens, 152 Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong
- Melbourne 19th September 2013; The Blackman Hotel, 452 St Kilda Rd Melbourne
- Sydney 25th September 2013; The Sebel Surry Hills, 28 Albion Street Surry Hills